Saturday, September 1, 2018

╫ Muslim sees and hears Jesus!!! WOW!




Youtube Comments

~Rise On Fire
The book Sam mentioned is this one: http://amzn.to/2fu1P4A


~Jesus Is Truth
I am also Ex Muslim who found Jesus.  And I want to tell you something, Jesus is coming really soon. This time it's much more serious than ever.  It's just matter of 1-2 or three years.  And Islam is very close to truth,  probably the most closer than any other false religion,  so we should not blame muslims, but on the contrary, pray for them and , share the Gospel very actively.

~Ertan Yiğit Özkaloğlu
I am also a convert from islam to Christianity. From tawhid to Holy Trinity. Jesus is God.

~Paulo Filho
That's my Jesus! If u don't believe Him, all u have to do is ask ..."Jesus, show yourself to me", i assure u He's gonna do it! He also did it to me when i was desperate.

~Dan casa
I was atheist and Jesus came in a dream and said things that later I found in the new testament

kevin longhorn
~GOD bless you brother ,I was a Muslim too who found YAESHUA, It's amazing

Abdullah Hussein
~God bless you brother! Salam/Shalom/Peace to you from an ex-muslim. I am a follower of Isa Messih now as well. Be blessed in Jesusu name! Amin!

~Tony Karol
God bless this man, Jesús brings more and more muslims to Him, specially in UK.

~helina anreasson
I am the Way Life and Truth! Says Jesus!

~GlobalVortex
Pretty cool story. I am exmuslim too. I am glad he found peace.

~Secret Agent Man
God bless Muslims to find Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment